We offer a range of services dedicated to the effectiveness of company boards. These services also apply to boards responsible for the governance of public bodies and voluntary organisations.
Improving the performance of the board to prepare for any future challenges.
An Objective, Elite and Tailored Service
Our board effectiveness services are known for quality and reliability and an independence of approach. We pride ourselves on being flexible so that we can meet specific client needs.
We apply a successful mix of rigorous analysis and sensitive process.
To ensure that we provide the best quality for our clients, we use the experience of our team members and where necessary, the specific skills and expertise of our associates. Please follow this link for more information on our associates.
How Do We Do It?
- Advisory services on board issues including governance arrangements, risk management, succession planning, executive remuneration.
- Board evaluations using an independent and sensitive approach using tailored scenarios to prepare for future challenges.
- Development services for boards and for directors, including facilitation, coaching and induction training.
- Business intelligence on governance, board and leadership issues through our survey capability.
- A membership forum for best practice in corporate governance – BEGOV.
- Evaluation tools on board decision making enabling boards to understand their decision making strengths and weaknesses – ESDEM©.
Did You Know?
Our board effectiveness services support the requirements of international and national corporate governance codes.
Please download our brochure for further information.
Board Effectiveness Brochure
Detect language » Hungarian